6th ENBENG 2019 – IEEE Portuguese Meeting in Bioengineering
February 22-23, 2019, ISEL, Lisbon, Portugal
In recent years, the IEEE EMBS Portugal Chapter has been organizing ENBENG, a biennial conference dedicated to all biomedical engineering matters. This year’s conference program will feature keynote lectures, invited sessions, oral and poster sessions and sessions for students and young professionals. With this conference we aim to promote Bioengineering and Biomedical Engineering research, raise the national awareness to this field, and reinforce national cooperation between researchers, research groups and institutions working in these areas of interest.
All the works will be peer reviewed before acceptance. The accepted works can be presented at the meeting by oral or poster communications, depending on the decision of the scientific committee. Accepted 4-page full papers will be published in the conference proceedings published by IEEE and included in IEEE Xplore. The 1-page abstract will only be included in the local conference book (not available at the IEEE Xplore). The top 20 master’s papers will be selected and published in IEEE Xplore too. The submissions will be reviewed by at least a double peer review of the scientific Committee of the Conference.
All are encouraged to submit works to be considered for presentation at the ENBENG 2019. Conference themes include:
• Biomedical Imaging and Image Processing;
• Instrumentation and Biomedical Signal Processing;
• Modeling Physiological Systems;
• Neuroengineering and Neurosciences;
• Rehabilitation Engineering;
• Medical Robotics and Human-Machine Interfaces;
• Stem Cell Biology and Regenerative Medicine;
• Biomaterials and Tissue Engineering;
• Bioinformatics and Systems Biology;
• Biomolecular, Biocelular and Bioprocess Engineering;
• Health Informatics and Telemedicine;
• Medical Equipment Management;
• Wearable Biomedical Sensors and Systems;
• Bioengineering Education and Society;
• Micro and Nano Bioengineering.
Authors are invited to submit their work in the form of three possible formats:
• 1-Page extended abstracts;
• 4-Page full regular papers;
• 4-Page full papers summarizing a MSc Thesis defended in the last 3 years.
• Undergraduate students* with IEEE affiliation: 0 euros;
• Undergraduate students* without IEEE affiliation: 12 euros;
• Graduates with IEEE affiliation: 15 euros;
• Graduates without IEEE affiliation: 25 euros.
*It is considered as undergraduate students who are attending a bachelor’s or master’s degree.
December 18, 2018 – Submission Deadline
January 21, 2019 – Accept/Reject Notification
January 31, 2019 – Registration Deadline
Please find the poster in attachment and more information at the conference website: